Hello everyone! As you all know this weekend was Heath's birthday. So I'll give you the run down on what we did. On Friday we had a little get together with my family and played a mean game of scategories. And I have to give a shout out to my mom for getting Heath a pancake griddle. Sounds weird but he loves him some pancakes. Anyways, so on Saturday my lovely sister Jessica came into town and we all went out to lunch. It was so great to see her but when I do I feel I got jipped in the gene pool. After that we let the boys escape and we went to the bridal fair with Alyssa. It was fun we got to go on a carriage ride and ride in a limo and pretend we were interested in what they were selling. It was a nice day though so it was neat. That afternoon we went on a walk to the mall. It was so warm I couldn't justify staying inside. On Sunday we had a party for heath with his family. It was really fun but I totally ruined the cake because I'm not much of a pastry chef. And finally, yesterday was Heath's birthday so we went with a couple of friends and family to eat and watch the game. We're trying to forget that the Bronco's blew it on Heath's Birthday. (Felix is drinking cider I promise).
4 comments:
I am pumpkin head harvey
I repeat I am pumpkin head Harvey
Why is Felix drinking cider? Wouldn't Becca share her beer?? It looks like she's enjoying it!
Thanks for the fun weekend. I had so much fun.
such a good little wife
Post a Comment