Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dancing in the kitchen


We've had so much fun the last couple of weeks. Last weekend we went to a Bronco's game in Denver for Heath's birthday. It was stressful because we did it all in two days but it was so fun to see a new place. Denver is beautiful and it was 75 degrees the entire time we were there and it was hot in the winter apparel we brought with us. We got there on Saturday night and ate at Jersey Mikes Subs. Just because it was in walking distance from the hotel and we were starving. It was really good though. Heath had to bring his books and study for a test he had on Monday which wasn't ideal but he was a good sport about it. We were so tired and went to bed at like 8. I can't really sleep in hotels so I stayed up and watched The Shining on TV. My logic was that it was the day after Halloween, it was on TV so it wouldn't be that scary, I had never seen it and I might as well scare myself a little. Very bad idea. I didn't take into account that the movie is horrifying, it is set in Denver and we were staying at a hotel that was very creepy. So I don't recommend it. The next day we went to the game. It was so much fun. I even enjoyed myself and payed attention to the game! Even though they did blow it. It was just so much fun experiencing something new with my husband. OUr flight was delayed on the way home so Heath had some more time to study but we didn't get home until 2. That wasn't in our plans but he got up early the next morning and took his test. (he'd never say but I'm sure he did awesome) So fast forward to Sunday night. We were adjusting our apartment to fit my family in on Monday to watch a movie. I had some music playing and "that's all" came on. I don't know about you but I love that song. So I danced with my husband in my kitchen/living room/dining room. It was perfect.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

glad you had fun lovebirds!

Becca said...

That must have been some romantic room arranging.

Alyssa said...

Thats precious! I'm glad you guys are still so sweet on each other!

Dawn and Chase said...

I wish I could get Chase to dance with me at all. You are lucky! It sounds like you guys had fun down in Denver. I'm jealous! Are you guys going to that sugar park dinner thing on Saturday night? Hope to see you all there!

Brett and Chelsea said...

We missed you last night. We decided that we are all getting together to watch Transporter 3 this weekend, so hope you guys can make it. Brett was so jealous of you guys going to the game. We wish we could all do something fun like that. Speaking of which... would you guys want to go to Tijuana with us to build houses for a week? It's actually fairly cheap - call me if you are interested.