Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alyssa Burr!



Hold the press! My lovely sister Alyssa Goodey soon to be Mrs. Burr is engaged! We are so excited for her and we really like him. His name is Jon. I am so excited because now I can tell her all about how being married is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm just busting at the seams because now she has the chance to be that happy too. I know that he will take very good care of her because he will have her three protective sisters to answer to. He's great though so I'm not worried. Congrats Lyssa!


After further review I realize that this post is sickeningly sweet and kind of cheesy. you'll have to forgive me I'm very excited.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

thanks brittie you forgot to put in that technically you knew him first. It will be wonderful and I'm very excited. You have to help me with planning! Love you

Jessica said...

Lord help us all with the planning!