
I don't like being too personal on blogs. I don't know why but I usually just don't like spilling my guts on here but I fear I must. Today I'm absolutely filled with gratitude. As I tried to fall asleep last night I started to think about all that I have. I was very tired yesterday so I got lazy and did not cook dinner and fed my husband pizza. I then proceeded to the couch and fell asleep for a while. While I was sleeping my husband did his homework, finished the laundry and everything else he could do to not wake me up in our shoebox of an apartment. Sounds simple but he is absolutely wonderful. Then not being tired because of my nap I just lied there and thought about how perfect everything has turned out. I have a husband that loves me unconditionally(I haven't figured out why but somehow he does) I have a family that at times can be dysfunctional but I love each one of them so much and am so grateful that I have them. I have a new family, my in laws. They are so great. They do so much for us and make me feel like I'm just a daughter they've always had. And I'm grateful that I have the knowledge that we are an eternal family. I've found that it's really easy to feel picked on and feel like things aren't as great as they are but it feels so good to sit back and enjoy everything that I have.
The Transporter 3 countdown:
41 days
4 comments:
We love you Brittie!
you have a great husband because you are great and you deserve it-don't ever forget that! We love you!
Hey B-Dizzle
Your Lucky
But Heath is much Luckier!
Hey Brit,
I found your blog threw chealsy falslevs.... I'm glad to see you are doing good! You & Heath are so cute together.. My blog is private but if you want an add just send me your e-mail address to harpjean14@msn.com.
Love,
Jeana (Harper) Waldron
Post a Comment