Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feelin a little Campy

Last weekend we were cordially invited by Heath's family to go camping at Beaver Mountain. We were so excited! We just wanted to get some sun, good food and time with family. We got all three and then some. We went four wheeling and it was so beautiful, almost worth the 3rd degree sunburn we came home with.
I realize my face is larger than the average persons face so I'm not hurt by this photo. Although I didn't know I had a goatee of dirt.






FHE TREAT! For family home evening I made these mini apple granola turnovers. They were really good but it was one of those things that tasted better than it looked. Trust me. Recipe here.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You look 12 in the pic with helmet

I miss peppermint patty.....

Jessica said...

I like the helmet....its sexy!