BRRING! BRRING!
hello?
Yes this is Brit
What?
Are you serious?
School is out for the summer?!
Your going to take this over worked zombie and I get my husband back?
Whew! Thank goodness.
p.s. I read an article in a magazine yesterday that claimed couples that use pet names have happier more fulfilling relationships. This made me feel very happy and a little smug because my husband uses many different names to get my attention. He rarely calls me by name and when he does I think something is wrong because it sounds so formal. The article proceeded to tell stories from readers that had the misfortune of having a terrible pet name that they couldn't shake. One reader said that she used to call her husband pooh bear, then it evolved into pooh and now she calls him poop and it's stuck. Needless to say it was very entertaining to read. So I'm going to share with you some of the pet names my husband calls me and ask that you return the favor. I'll just leave you with a few.
Baby Doll (sounds weird but he totally pulls it off.)
Sweetness
Bdizz(used to be Bdizzle but to save time it has morphed into the shorter version)
Transportress (this is the female version of the transporter. He only calls me this when I'm driving)
1 comment:
My personal fav is Bdizz.
Post a Comment