So I've had my etsy shopup and running for about a month now. To my delight the other day my phone buzzed. It made a noise I'd never heard it make before so I opened it and it said"one new e-mail message". I don't know why it all of the sudden decided to announce my e-mails but I was grateful for it this time. It was an e-mail from someone who said they loved my bags but she wanted a custom order! Can you believe it! My first custom order! I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything I'm just really excited. So this is it. She wanted the fancy black lace clutch with mint lining. yay!


P.S. the song I love today: "I'll be your lover too" by Robert Pattinson
3 comments:
YAY!! Can I put in a cusom order too? Do you do family discounts? What am I saying, theyre already dirt cheap! We gotta up the price B! they are worth so much more!
I didn't even know that you did this. They are adoreable. I may just have to purchase one when I get home. Congrats!
I Heart Forever Freckles.
Post a Comment