
I don't know why but I'm in a bad mood today. Could it be that I ate my body weight in sweets yesterday? Maybe. It's really no particular reason it's just one of those days that feels a little off. Until I read this
I know out of the few of you that read my blog also already read hers, but she is such a beautiful person and I've learned so much from her. Now it seems like such a waste of a morning to spend it in a bad mood for no reason at all. I love this life, I'm so blessed and I enjoy it so much. So I'm no longer in a foul mood. It's a gorgeous day and there is so much beauty to enjoy today. So go enjoy it!
P.S. It's my nephew, the chessman's birthday today! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
love for Nie
Love your picture of the poppies. I love wild poppies. I was feeling alittle mopey myself today, thanks for the reality check.
Don't worry, Be happy! (remember my shirt that said that when we were little and there is a pic of us and your naked hee hee)
Post a Comment