Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brit!

For those who are accustomed to reading Brit's posts here, this is actually her husband posting this time. Somehow, I figured out how this thing works, so I've commandeered the blog today to wish Brit an extremely happy birthday. She is now 21 years old! So everyone who reads this, make sure you send her a big happy birthday shout out. She deserves it. She's the smartest, funniest, hottest, most awesome eternal companion in the world, and I feel tremendously blessed to have her.

I hope you have a wonderful day today darlin'. I'm so proud of you for all you have accomplished and all that you are doing. I love you!

Love,
Heath
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Noni said...

Happy birthday Britty, 21 years ago this morning it was SNOWING when drove to the hospital to have you. So I guess its not so unusual to have snow today. I hope you have a seriously great day, see you tonight.

Nnoi

Noni said...

I meant to sign it NONI!

Becca said...

Who is Nnoi......

Happy Birthday!

*Chelsey* said...

Your husband is so sweet to write that! Happy Birthday! How does 21 feel? Call me and we can go out for drinks now that you are legal. Lol j/k