Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy


I've been shamelessly neglecting my blog and I'm sorry for that. I just haven't had anything really blogworthy going on. I guess your wondering about the picture. Your probably thinking 'why did she put a hugely obnoxious picture of herself in mid laugh with gum in her mouth on here?'. Well I realize all that's wrong with this picture and don't think I look particulary good in it but it perfectly expresses how I feel today. Haven't you heard? It's a great day today. I'm very very blessed with much more than I deserve. I found myself singing 'come on over' by Rob Thomas at top volume, that's how good today is. Anyway, I hope you all are having as good of a week as I am.


a few last minute notes:

-Countdown is on. Alyssa is getting MARRIED in three weeks! woo hoo!
-It's taco tuesday! If you want some tacos to make your mouth water, give prudence pennywise a visit on your right and check out her recipe for sweet and spicy slow cooker chicken.

4 comments:

Becca said...

It's all because you saw me tonight isn't it.....

Alyssa said...

brit what the H? You can't do that and not say why its good. I mean, I probably already know but I feel robbed.

Noni said...

Your wrong, thats a beautiful picture of you and you deserve all you have and more. This day was a long time coming and I cant imagine how happy you are. I'll bet you have a sense of freedom like you've never had before.Enjoy it but please be careful.

P.S. I thought you going to photoshop me down to 120?

Arius Godfrey said...

I think you look beautiful in this pick! Arius