Monday, November 17, 2008

Sisters



"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child." ~Linda Sunshine

"A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added." ~Chris Montaigne

"If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater." ~Pam Brown

"Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers." ~Pam Brown



I realize that this is a ridiculous amount of quotes but they all remind me of my sisters. If you didn't notice today my post is all about my fabulous sisters. Well as you can see all three are beautiful in they're own unique ways. (none of us look alike, I don't know why) But you don't know that they are all hilarious. That Jessica and Becca are wonderful mothers and make me so excited to experience it myself. Somehow my sisters all learned how to hold their own, I did not inherit that trait but I admire it in all of them. Today I'm very grateful for sisters. I don't think any of them realize how much they've done for me, how they've shaped me into the person I am. But I hope they know that I love them. I know that not being one of my sisters you might think that this is strange. But simply put my sisters are awesome.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you Brit! This is so great!

Alyssa said...

Oh! I'm tearing right now! That was so sweet. We love you too Brittie very very much!

Becca said...

I love you too! This is just what I needed today!