Today we went to the Newton town celebration for the 24th. It's was very hot! It was really fun though. And I would just like everyone to know that after 7 hours of playing we are the volleyball champions of the world! (or at least of Newton) No prizes or anything but it was way fun even though I'm sure I had nothing to do with the win and it was mostly my team. I have absolutely no athletic ability. But it's always fun to win. Everybody have a good weekend!
2 comments:
I am glad you guys won! Skylar came home injured and we think his toe is broken!! He is going to the Dr. today...hopefully you winners came away without any scrapes or bruises.
Brett was so sad that we had to miss the Newton celebration. He heard you guys lost in the frist round and then came back to win. That's awesome. Too bad we couldn't be there to help you guys out. We'll have to play when we get back home.
Post a Comment