
Hello! First of all I would just like to say something about my wonderful husband. He is so fun he makes me so happy. He's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm just glad I snatched him up when I did. (before he came to his senses) OK, I'll try not to embarrass him and gross everyone else out. We just came in from watching the fireworks. I guess if you've seen fireworks before it kind of gets old so we didn't go to the stadium but Heath was sad because he didn't get to hear Neil Diamond. We don't like crowds and traffic but we did kind of feel obligated because two years ago today we went on our first date to Logan's fireworks. I'll never forget it. So there's a little nostalgia involved. While we were watching them we saw Noni(my mom) on her walk across the street and she was completely oblivious to us, so i decided to take advantage of the opportunity. I scared her so bad. I think i may have taken six months off her life! It was hilarious.
2 comments:
Yeah Brit, welcome to the blogging world! I love when I see new family members. Then I can keep up better!
Hey Brit!! I wish I could have seen you scare your mom, that would have been hilarious. Lol. I love having your mom and sister in school with me, but I haven't seen you in quite some time. I missed the Friday night movie (obviously). I am glad you are doing well. Take Care!!
Post a Comment