Hey, I hope everyone had an awesome holiday and hopefully got to spend time with your families. We had such a fun weekend. On Friday night we went to my Aunt Michelle's house to watch a movie on their back lawn with the family. It was so much fun and it was really cool to see everyone and see how big all their kids are. They are so cute! On Saturday we got to spend the day with my in laws. This is a picture of them minus Dustin because he was still on his mission. And it's from our wedding so it's not really current. But anyway, we went to Bear Lake with them on Saturday. Heath got burnt but it was still tonz of fun. I'm not trying to suck up or anything but I pretty much got the best in laws ever. They are so nice to me and make me feel like family. On Sunday after church we went to Heath's Grandma's house for lunch because we didn't get to see them on the 4th. We just played football and ate all day. That's my kind of holiday
Friday, July 11, 2008
Fun weekend
Hey, I hope everyone had an awesome holiday and hopefully got to spend time with your families. We had such a fun weekend. On Friday night we went to my Aunt Michelle's house to watch a movie on their back lawn with the family. It was so much fun and it was really cool to see everyone and see how big all their kids are. They are so cute! On Saturday we got to spend the day with my in laws. This is a picture of them minus Dustin because he was still on his mission. And it's from our wedding so it's not really current. But anyway, we went to Bear Lake with them on Saturday. Heath got burnt but it was still tonz of fun. I'm not trying to suck up or anything but I pretty much got the best in laws ever. They are so nice to me and make me feel like family. On Sunday after church we went to Heath's Grandma's house for lunch because we didn't get to see them on the 4th. We just played football and ate all day. That's my kind of holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad your having a good summer! Hopefully we will see each other soon!
Jess
Whats up ya bandits. So Its way sweet to see that yall have joined the blogging scene, Chels started ours up when we got here to Alaska and I actually made a lot of fun of her for doing so, but it has turned out to be just so fun! Anyhow, hope yalls summer is goin sweet, and we'll see ya in a month....
ps Heath start sweet talkin Brit about the Favre game, I have already got started on chels.
Post a Comment