Friday, March 26, 2010

It's true




Yes, it's true. I'm growin a baby in there. I'm past the point of maybe she is maybe she isn't. (At least I hope so) This picture was taken by the lovely Oleesa about three weeks ago. And yes, I feel I'm much bigger now. I'm so excited for her to get here. I lay in bed at night and think how wonderful it's going to be to actually see her after all of these months of silent nudges. We're are so blessed. sigh.

p.s. I know my hair is much too dark for me. I'm fixing it tomorrow, I promise.

4 comments:

Noni said...

I hope she has dark curly hair.

annilee said...

Ohhh Brit, you are adorable! And I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to see her!!! Hugs to you!

Brett and Chelsea said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. I hope that I am as cute as you when I'm that big but I guess we'll just have to wait for a few more years to find out. :)

Krista Payne said...

you look so cute Britt. I was wondering if I could get your address for a baby shower for Rosey Shelton?