“Home is a place where we welcome each family member with a sense of belonging. Home is a place where we are free to bring the fullness of our womanhood to bear in every sphere of our life. A woman’s place is in the heart- the heart of her husband, the heart of her children and the heart of her home. Home is a refuge we create for every family member. Homemaking is a call to express fully our personhood and thereby enable every member of the family to understand his or her dignity and worth. I am the queen of my realm. I am the heart of my home.”
~Kimberly Hahn
I love this quote. I don't necessarily think I have accomplished all of this but it's a good goal to shoot for.
p.s. A twelve year old told me I was hot yesterday. He couldn't see my stomach but I still think it counts. It counts, right?
p.p.s. It took me five minutes to get my boots on this morning. And I have a feeling I'm going to need some help getting them off. I just keep telling myself it's all normal.
2 comments:
Oh it counts! It so counts...does not matter if they are 12 or 112(creepy but still counts).
I love that quote! I am seriously going to go write it down right now. Anyway, congrats on the baby! I'm glad you like the pesto... I am a huge fan myself. And thanks for visiting The Sisters' Cafe. We have so much fun doing it, so I'm glad you like it, too. :)
Post a Comment