As I've said before my camera sucks so I don't have any pictures of the actual ceremony, or of my mom. But, Becca and my mom had their graduation last week. We're so proud of them. They are going to be awesome nurses!
It was one of the happiest moments Ive had in years, Im so proud of Becca, she is brilliant, and believe me I know how immpossibly hard it was. It made it perfect having you all there. "We might not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
3 comments:
where are the pics of you Brit? It was a great night.
Hey
long lost sister, thanks for coming!
It was one of the happiest moments Ive had in years, Im so proud of Becca, she is brilliant, and believe me I know how immpossibly hard it was. It made it perfect having you all there. "We might not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
Post a Comment