and little miss Tenley Grace
I love this little one so so much! So stinking cute.
Those are the most perfect lips on the planet. Oh my little smoochie.
I have been "blog stalking" you guys for a while. I use to BABYSIT Heath when he was little (man I feel OLD now!) Your little girl is SUPER sweet and I love the name :) Enjoy her!p.s. tell Heath hi from his super old babysitter Chantel :)
She is quite adoreable. We need to hang out before she gets too old and only wants her mom. It was good to see you today.
she's adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this little one so so much! So stinking cute.
Those are the most perfect lips on the planet. Oh my little smoochie.
I have been "blog stalking" you guys for a while. I use to BABYSIT Heath when he was little (man I feel OLD now!) Your little girl is SUPER sweet and I love the name :) Enjoy her!
p.s. tell Heath hi from his super old babysitter Chantel :)
She is quite adoreable. We need to hang out before she gets too old and only wants her mom. It was good to see you today.
she's adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment