"All human beings-male and female-are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal and eternal identity and purpose."
-The Family, a proclamation to the world
In my defense, I have never claimed to be psychic.
And I didn't have a preference on the gender.
But we are very excited and already very in love with this
little girl.

-The Family, a proclamation to the world
In my defense, I have never claimed to be psychic.
And I didn't have a preference on the gender.
But we are very excited and already very in love with this
little girl.

5 comments:
CONGRATS! We are so excited for the two of you! I can't for this cute little girl to get here... And when it gets closer I need to throw you a shower.
I can't wait to give her her first coat of mascara...Like you did for my first little girl! Just kidding-I love her like my own ALREADY!
There's my bubble blowing niece! I'm so excited and know I can start buying little girl things. Congrats Britt. Love you.
congrats! she is beautiful!
YAY! Little girls are so much fuN! congratulations!
Post a Comment