Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lately

Well I haven't been treating this blog very well. It was so supposed
to be like a scrapbook but it just seems that while all of the exciting
things are going on in my little life I forget it exists. So this post is
to re cap what's been going on lately....


First and foremost my brother in law Clint left to serve a mission
in Argentina last week. We will miss him a lot but he's going
to be a great missionary, and everyone is very proud of him.
I saw him the night before he left
and cheesily said to him "see you in two years" I'm so lame.



We spent a few days in island park camping with the
husbands family. It was absolutely beautiful there. The pictures
don't do it justice so I'll just encourage everyone to got there
yourself. But lets face it, after you see old faithful a few times,
it could put anyone to sleep. Heath
and Shari also found some interesting hats in the gift shop.

I've also been sewing like a crazy person. Mostly
custom orders so my
shop is pretty much dead. But I broke two needles today
so I think I might need a little break...

Oh yeah, and I still love him... lots

No comments: