and little miss Tenley Grace
You are such a cute couple! I am happy for you!
Oh how precious. I took that top pic. Im very happy for you guys. On a side note, I read Expecting Adam a while ago. It's really good!
hey :o) so I think you guys live in the same complex as Cam and I right... Twin Creek.. COOL STUFF!!!
You guys are way too cute together!! It's crazy how time flies!!
Happy Anniversery!!!!!!! I love it when you tell me how happy you are, I remember one day a few months ago we were grocery shopping and you you just randomly said, Mom I love being married. It makes me so happy for you.
Happy Anniversary you two! We couldn't be happier for you guys. We love you - and need to hang out soon.... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are such a cute couple! I am happy for you!
Oh how precious. I took that top pic. Im very happy for you guys. On a side note, I read Expecting Adam a while ago. It's really good!
hey :o) so I think you guys live in the same complex as Cam and I right... Twin Creek.. COOL STUFF!!!
You guys are way too cute together!! It's crazy how time flies!!
Happy Anniversery!!!!!!! I love it when you tell me how happy you are, I remember one day a few months ago we were grocery shopping and you you just randomly said, Mom I love being married. It makes me so happy for you.
Happy Anniversary you two! We couldn't be happier for you guys. We love you - and need to hang out soon.... :)
Post a Comment