Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another big weekend












So I know my blog is entirely ridiculous and no fun because I never have new pictures. Well my computer is having issues so I'm gonna put some pictures Becca sent me on here to mix it up a little and actually make it worth looking at. I think they're already on Becca's blog but oh well her kids are cute. Anyways, on labor day weekend we went camping with Heath's family. It was beautiful and so much fun but I'm a fool and none of the pictures worked out. The same weekend we went to Bear Lake with my mom and sisters. It was so good to see Jessica's kids cause they are getting so big and I feel like I'm missing it. And Becca got some cute pictures of her kids so I thought I would brag that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! The last picture is just me and Emmie on a normal day but she's too cute not to share. Everyone have and awesome weekend and be safe!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Those are the cutest kids I have ever seen! I hope your kids are comparable in cuteness.

*Chelsey* said...

Thanks for the comment! I am actually on the third book now, I just hadn't updated my blog! Have you finished the fourth one yet? Don't tell me what happens, but I want to know if you liked the ending! Ppl are loving it and hating it so I'm curious! Cute pics by the way, and I'm sure yours will be just as cute... if not cuter! lol. jk, Becca.

Alyssa said...

Love you sister cant wait for your year mark

Brett and Chelsea said...

Heath, I'm just wondering when you are gonna post the "Transporter 3" countdown on the blog!
MNB4Life