Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One of my sisters cute kids


So I've been getting a little guff for not updating my blog but honestly not a whole lot is going on. We're going camping this weekend and then to bear lake so I'll have some pictures from that hopefully. So for now here is a picture of my nephew. This is sweet little Hadley hiding under my table. He has such a fun personality and is one of the most entertaining children ever. He loves his mamma and I hope all of my kids are just as clingy to me as he is with his parents. Becca's little cowboy started school this week! He is getting SO BIG! It makes me feel old. But he is adorable and I'm sure he'll love it. So have patience with me and hopefully something interesting will happen and I'll let you know about it. But for now I'll just let you know how adorable my two sisters kids are. Everyone go hang out with your families and have a fanflippintastic weekend!

1 comment:

*Chelsey* said...

fanflippintastic?? Love it. Lol!